Sunday, June 28, 2020

That shopping place…

………………………………………………………………………………………… Since that time…………………………………………………………………………………………… Always being followed by security…………………………………………………………………………………………… As if I am a thief…………………………………………………………………………………………… Making me furious…………………………………………………………………………………………… But I need to shop there…………………………………………………………………………………………… I force myself not going there for a while…………………………………………………………………………………………… But lately I go back there…………………………………………………………………………………………… As that place is nice to shop…………………………………………………………………………………………… But I got a bad experience again…………………………………………………………………………………………… But I have to go there…………………………………………………………………………………………… I must buy things…………………………………………………………………………………………… I must do my shopping…………………………………………………………………………………………… Now bag must be stored…………………………………………………………………………………………… As it is rule…………………………………………………………………………………………… Trying not to be ill feel…………………………………………………………………………………………… The shop keeper too…………………………………………………………………………………………… Making me ill feel…………………………………………………………………………………………… But as it is my fault…………………………………………………………………………………………… I don’t call for help…………………………………………………………………………………………… So this is my mistake…………………………………………………………………………………………… So I must not be ill feel…………………………………………………………………………………………… The cashier too…………………………………………………………………………………………… Why…………………………………………………………………………………………… I don’t know…………………………………………………………………………………………… Just hate her…………………………………………………………………………………………… Maybe as she doesn’t help me…………………………………………………………………………………………… When there is a crazy customer…………………………………………………………………………………………… The lunatic one…………………………………………………………………………………………… The one that took my queue…………………………………………………………………………………………… The one that blame me…………………………………………………………………………………………… As I stand far…………………………………………………………………………………………… As I open my cell…………………………………………………………………………………………… That stupid women…………………………………………………………………………………………… All cursing words are in my head going towards her…………………………………………………………………………………………… I protest…………………………………………………………………………………………… She blame me…………………………………………………………………………………………… As I stand afar in queue…………………………………………………………………………………………… She blame me…………………………………………………………………………………………… As I open my cell…………………………………………………………………………………………… When cashier calculate my things…………………………………………………………………………………………… She blame me…………………………………………………………………………………………… Whan I arrange my stuff…………………………………………………………………………………………… I want to put stone into her mouth…………………………………………………………………………………………… Cursing her so bad inside…………………………………………………………………………………………… I hope karma goes his way…………………………………………………………………………………………… This pain…………………………………………………………………………………………… She must feel it…………………………………………………………………………………………… But I should have good pray for her…………………………………………………………………………………………… But for now I don’t have a heart to do it…………………………………………………………………………………………… In the name of lord…………………………………………………………………………………………… I hope he help me…………………………………………………………………………………………… And help her ……………………………………………………………………………………………

No comments: