Monday, June 22, 2009

contoh laMARAN bHaSa INggRIs


August 12, 2008
In regards to: The Principal
Sekolah Permata Bangsa
Jl.
Semarang
To Whom It May Concern:
Based on the information in the August 9th, 2008 edition of Suara Merdeka about a job vacancy as a teacher in your school, I hereby submit my application for the position.

I am Muhammad Arief Budiman, 27 years of age. I am a hard worker, a fast learner, and I easily adapt to new environment. With those qualifications, I am sure I will be capable of teaching in your school.

I currently am doing my last semester of my postgraduate study, majoring in English Literature. I am now working on my thesis only and I have no more classes to take. Therefore, I am sure I will be able to manage both my job and my study.

Besides studying, I am now working as a call center agent in PT Telkom. This is a very interesting job. By doing this job, I know how to handle people with different characteristics. In addition, my present supervisor allows me to I resign at any time with a short notice in case I obtain a new job.

Here I enclose some documents for your consideration. You can contact me at any time and I am ready for an interview in your convenience time.

Sincerely yours,


Muhammad Arief Budiman


CURRICULUM VITAE

Curriculum Vitae
Name :
Sex :
Address :
Telephone : Home
Mobile
Date of Birth :
Marital Status : Single
Education
SD 1994
SLTPN 1997
SMUN 2000
Diponegoro University Semarang 2003
Diponegoro University Semarang 2005

Qualification
 Diploma III Degree in English Department, Diponegoro University, GPA
 Sarjana Degree in English Department (major in Literature), Diponegoro University, GPA
Job Experiences

Interests

Other Information
Awarded a certificate for a full work attendance during the year 2005 by PT Salemba Emban Patria.

No comments: