Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Maybe with money ..............................

I will have a lot of fund.............................. And those funds will be my source of disaster.............................. To pay all my negativity.............................. Let alone.............................. With that money.............................. I want to pay his school.............................. To get him education.............................. Because you say.............................. You promise people.............................. Who pay for others to go to school.............................. A spot in your place.............................. With that fund.............................. I want to buy a place.............................. For mu business.............................. For my old days ..............................

No comments: