Wednesday, June 21, 2017

That cloth place..............................

I did get some of them.............................. But this brain wants more.............................. I can contain myself.............................. But my heart gets restless.............................. Damn.............................. Want to scream so bad.............................. Your call.............................. I want to go to your place.............................. To do the routine.............................. But i cancel it.............................. for no reason.............................. actually there is a reason.............................. i make it up.............................. and i hate what i did.............................. and it adds more pain ..............................

No comments: