Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Maybe with my own place..............................

He will think.............................. I will invite those people.............................. And there will be a lot of parties.............................. Let alone.............................. With my own place.............................. I want to have my own business.............................. I want to secure my old days ahead.............................. When i am retired.............................. And i dont work anymore.............................. I dont have any paycheck anymore.............................. I am afraid of being stranded.............................. Let alone.............................. I should.............................. Believe in you ..............................

No comments: