Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Maybe with the study..............................

I will be arrogant.............................. And when i am there.............................. I will get along with them.............................. Because there will be much more free.............................. And i will run away.............................. Not coming back.............................. Becase in there i will fidn what i look for.............................. Let alone.............................. My want is.............................. When i get my study.............................. I will go home.............................. Share my knowledge.............................. And secure my position.............................. In my place.............................. Because at the moment.............................. I feel unsave.............................. Afraid being cast away.............................. Afraid being unrecognized.............................. Being stepped ..............................

No comments: