Saturday, November 24, 2018

it gets everywhere..........................

lord.......................... hate this.......................... i tell sis coz i have to.......................... as she take me and oick me up to the airport.......................... i tell my grup coz mrsm search for me when i am off.......................... i tell pa coz he tries to help me.......................... or disturb.......................... it feels like it.......................... lord.......................... i did held myself.......................... not to update my status.......................... i promise myself.......................... i will only update my status in blog.......................... where noone read.......................... only you and me know it.......................... lord.......................... i am afraid if i update my status.......................... and my haters read it.......................... they will send bad pray.......................... to make it all fail.......................... thats why ..............................

No comments: