Saturday, November 24, 2018

they interfere ..........................

i am stressed coz of it .......................... i tell my stories to you .......................... just telling .......................... but i dont want you to help me .......................... let me do it myself .......................... with mu effort .......................... with my power .......................... with my sweat .......................... with my tears .......................... with my blood .......................... you can send me your pray .......................... that is enough .......................... very much enough .......................... lord help me .......................... make me patient .......................... make me strong ...........................

No comments: