Saturday, November 24, 2018

the paper is here...........................

but things dont look good........................... report it to dgroup........................... report to ugroup........................... that answer is shocked me........................... before she gave me hope........................... now she is like that........................... lord........................... make me patient........................... make me strong........................... i dont know anything anymore........................... i surrender........................... it looks like everything gots complicated since start........................... the paper is late........................... the paper is not approved directly........................... the letter between them........................... the admins are error........................... lord........................... let me continue my life........................... dont disturb me........................... dont hurt me........................... dont torture me ...........................

No comments: