Saturday, November 24, 2018

the crime of the mind………………………………………

naughty mind……………………………………… dirty mind……………………………………… criminal mind……………………………………… put me in those places……………………………………… the prison of the impolite……………………………………… the prison of steel bars……………………………………… the prison of dreamers……………………………………… there are so many……………………………………… lead me to the hot place……………………………………… some lead me to the dark place……………………………………… and others lead me to burning place……………………………………… hell……………………………………… and those things never stop……………………………………… it is always working, grinding, grilling, rolling……………………………………… every little things can trigger those……………………………………… the dreamland……………………………………… mostly I go there……………………………………… where I can feel happy……………………………………… and no one judge me ……………………………………………

No comments: