Saturday, December 22, 2018

all my notes are gone…………………………………………………..

coz my lap suddenly dead………………………………………………….. it is my fault………………………………………………….. I did not charge………………………………………………….. and I left it on the table………………………………………………….. making me stressed………………………………………………….. and now the connection is error too………………………………………………….. lord help me please………………………………………………….. make it work smoothly………………………………………………….. save my things nicely………………………………………………….. make it last long………………………………………………….. thus I can work………………………………………………….. making income for living………………………………………………….. and I will give my life to you………………………………………………….. my work………………………………………………….. my socialization\………………………………………………….. my salary………………………………………………….. my love………………………………………………….. my laugh………………………………………………….. my smile………………………………………………….. my cry………………………………………………….. my happiness………………………………………………….. my sadness ………………………………………………….. my everything …………………………………………………..

No comments: