Saturday, December 22, 2018

when I am in the traffic light………………………………………..

I become afraid of that satan……………………………………….. he comes to my mind constantly……………………………………….. when I am in the parking lot ……………………………………….. I am afraid of satan……………………………………….. everybody seems like him to me……………………………………….. when I am in the street……………………………………….. I am afraid of satan……………………………………….. the one behind me looks like him……………………………………….. or just my imagination……………………………………….. I don’t know……………………………………….. I am going crazy……………………………………….. lord help me please……………………………………….. lord protect me please……………………………………….. the things in the fence makes me afraid……………………………………….. when sis goes to home town……………………………………….. getting afraid of being left alone……………………………………….. when she is here……………………………………….. getting afraid that the satan will disturb her……………………………………….. lord help my family please……………………………………….. lord protect my family please ………………………………………..

No comments: