Saturday, December 22, 2018

kronologi............................

forgetting where i know the satan from............................ chat through app............................ meeting it............................ getting error............................ it was on june............................ then i got text from unknown numbers............................ it looks like it spies on me............................ it knows where my sis has her intern............................ i dont care............................ i reported it to baskoro............................ then it was on september i think............................ three satans come to my work place............................ the brother the wife the journalist............................ threathened me............................ i dont care............................ then i reported it to ryan............................ then it is on december............................ two people come to my place............................ the satan and his fren............................ i reported it to ryan and andre............................ i do scared a lot............................ it is different from before............................ i dont know why............................ lord help me please............................ lord protect me please ............................

No comments: