Saturday, December 22, 2018

i am afraid of my own home...............................

lord............................... love me please............................... dont make me like this............................... dont make situation like this............................... make it like before............................... as twice happening previously............................... make me dont care............................... but i will care to you............................... i will not ignore you............................... i will pray to you............................... i will whorship you'............................... i will report all to you............................... you are the only harbor............................... for my sailing ...............................

No comments: