Monday, June 10, 2019

acceptance..............................................

from me.............................................. from god.............................................. from family.............................................. from friends.............................................. from society.............................................. but the most important is acceptance from myself.............................................. loving myself.............................................. deeply.............................................. being positive inside.............................................. getting positive outside.............................................. spreading positive everywhere.............................................. to the surrounding.............................................. they will love us.............................................. they will love me.............................................. he will love me.............................................. as he does accept me completely .......................................................

No comments: