Monday, June 10, 2019

what………………………………………………

the glasses……………………………………………… then the car hits the curb or else……………………………………………… it seems he doesn’t want me to be happy……………………………………………… I am sorry I have this bad thought……………………………………………… but when I had my promotion……………………………………………… the accidents come in sequence……………………………………………… the broken glasses……………………………………………… the accident with the car……………………………………………… making me very sad and annoyed and angry and confused……………………………………………… then the bad thoughts come in order……………………………………………… but I keep trying to have positive thinking……………………………………………… as they said that the accidents that come to you means that he loves you……………………………………………… so there they are……………………………………………… but it still in there……………………………………………… trying to question all what happen in this …………………………………………………….

No comments: