Monday, June 10, 2019

negative thought for mrsm……………………………………………………

it is me making it…………………………………………………… but her name is on it in the first row…………………………………………………… I hate that…………………………………………………… want to tell mrsi bout it…………………………………………………… but she is such a leak…………………………………………………… surely she will tell her…………………………………………………… I hate that…………………………………………………… just pray…………………………………………………… I am confused…………………………………………………… just surrender to him…………………………………………………… he will make everything ok…………………………………………………… if mrsm is bad for me…………………………………………………… I hope he will make her stay away from me…………………………………………………… if mrsi is bad for me…………………………………………………… I hope he will make her stay away from me…………………………………………………… just pray…………………………………………………… hope that both of them are nice…………………………………………………… hope that both of them are good ……………………………………………………

No comments: