Monday, June 10, 2019

you make me this way.....................................

you make me love you..................................... and then you hurt me..................................... you leave me..................................... i want to kill you..................................... with my prayv..................................... with my mind..................................... with my brain..................................... i will send a lot of negativve thoughts to you..................................... to your life..................................... to make you uncomfortable..................................... trying to be a big heart person..................................... trying to not having a heartache..................................... praying good to him..................................... praying good for him..................................... praying good for me..................................... asking him to love me..................................... and loving him back..................................... totally .................................................

No comments: