Tuesday, October 15, 2019

in the name of lord...............................

i hope i can get angry reading his messages............................... if he allows............................... he will help me calm............................... he is the greatest............................... hope god help him become better............................... hope he can be independent............................... hope he isnt dependent on me............................... hope he doesnt bother me............................... hope he understand me............................... that i have a lot of works............................... that i dont just take care of him............................... hope god understand me.............................................................. hope god understand him............................... hope god understand us............................... hope god help us .................................

No comments: