Tuesday, October 15, 2019

thinking about this morning................................

i did wake up................................ but got sleep again................................ i lose it................................ they win it................................ in the name of lord................................ i hopw i will win in the future................................ if he allows................................ he will help me to win................................ he is the greatest................................ he will make miracles................................ i will have the ability to beat them................................ the darkness................................ the laziness................................ myself................................ and he will help me................................ he will not leave me................................ he will guide me................................ he will stay by my side................................ he will accept me .....................................

No comments: