Tuesday, October 15, 2019

painful world....................................

i give it all.................................... i have nothing left.................................... take me home lord.................................... trouble in paradise.................................... in the name of lord.................................... i will be strong.................................... if he allows.................................... he will give me strength.................................... he is the greatest.................................... he will make miracles.................................... i will keep surviving over the beatings.................................... i will keep going up.................................... after i get my falls.................................... and i will keep trying.................................... to reach my dreams.................................... i will run to him.................................... he is my estuary.................................... he is my last place.................................... he is my resting ....................................

No comments: