Tuesday, October 15, 2019

In the name of lord……………………………………..

I hope I don’t get negative like her…………………………………….. I hope I can be all positive…………………………………….. Tho I don’t find the positive yet…………………………………….. If he allows…………………………………….. Still trying to find the positive tho it is hard…………………………………….. Maybe it is his way…………………………………….. So we know what kind of work they do…………………………………….. The heavy ones and the tough ones…………………………………….. So we should not protest a lot…………………………………….. We should not complain a lot…………………………………….. Our part is nothing compare to theirs…………………………………….. He is the greatest…………………………………….. Hope there is another reason…………………………………….. He show me all…………………………………….. Preparing me to become one…………………………………….. Show me that…………………………………….. They have heavy and hard tasks…………………………………….. He wants to tell me…………………………………….. That the last failure…………………………………….. Is the best gift for me ……………………………………..

No comments: