Thursday, November 28, 2019

And the letter too………………………………………….

Just let it be…………………………………………. If it means this way…………………………………………. Hence that…………………………………………. If it is file…………………………………………. I can print it by myself…………………………………………. If it is print…………………………………………. I can scan it by myself …………………………………………. In the name of lord…………………………………………. See it…………………………………………. Don’t need to be negative…………………………………………. All has solution…………………………………………. If he allows…………………………………………. He will make me keep this attitude for the rest of my time…………………………………………. He is the greatest…………………………………………. He will make miracles…………………………………………. He will make me positive always…………………………………………. He will make me close to those who are positive…………………………………………. He will send me all the positives in the world ………………………………………….

No comments: