Thursday, November 28, 2019

Going there at noon is bad………………………………………….

It is full…………………………………………. It is packed…………………………………………. It is crowded…………………………………………. And I am sleepy…………………………………………. Dear lord…………………………………………. While I go here to avoid bed…………………………………………. It is ok…………………………………………. Making it as an experience…………………………………………. No more repetition next time…………………………………………. Going here at weekend…………………………………………. Or at night…………………………………………. In the name of lord…………………………………………. I want to go there often…………………………………………. If he allows…………………………………………. He will take me there often…………………………………………. He is the greatest…………………………………………. He will make miracles…………………………………………. He will take me there…………………………………………. He will make me meet someone there…………………………………………. He will love me there…………………………………………. He will make it adventurous…………………………………………. He will make it advantageous ………………………………………….

No comments: