Thursday, November 28, 2019

mrsa………………………………………….

being negative…………………………………………. about everything…………………………………………. the mall…………………………………………. the weather…………………………………………. the class…………………………………………. the guys…………………………………………. I must be strong…………………………………………. I cant get influenced…………………………………………. And pray for her as well…………………………………………. In the name of lord…………………………………………. May he help her…………………………………………. If he allows…………………………………………. She will be fine…………………………………………. He is the greatest…………………………………………. He will make miracles…………………………………………. In a away I am jealous…………………………………………. She looks calm…………………………………………. She looks don’t care about everything…………………………………………. She looks don’t care about this program…………………………………………. I think she has another place…………………………………………. That positively will accept her…………………………………………. Meanwhile…………………………………………. I am struggling here ………………………………………….

No comments: