Thursday, November 28, 2019

suddenly thinking………………………………………….

mrsx doesn’t want to meet us…………………………………………. got news from mrr…………………………………………. mrr got from mra…………………………………………. mra got from mrsx…………………………………………. that is that…………………………………………. while mrs and I had sent our proposal…………………………………………. did she think ours are that bad…………………………………………. may you help me…………………………………………. you contact her…………………………………………. I think I rarely pray nowadays…………………………………………. I think I don’t have time…………………………………………. Lord…………………………………………. No more excuses…………………………………………. Must do praying…………………………………………. Suddenly afraid…………………………………………. Will not get spv…………………………………………. Being rejected…………………………………………. Don’t go study here…………………………………………. Hiksssss…………………………………………. Worried…………………………………………. In the name of lord…………………………………………. All is well…………………………………………. If he allows…………………………………………. He will make me stay…………………………………………. He is the greatest…………………………………………. He will make miracles…………………………………………. He will give me spv…………………………………………. He will give me loa…………………………………………. He will give me grants…………………………………………. He will give me title…………………………………………. He will guard all the way there ………………………………………….

No comments: