Thursday, January 23, 2020

Mrsy and mrsa…………………………….

Both of them give negative responses……………………………. Lord……………………………. Make me strong……………………………. I must keep being strong……………………………. I must keep being positive……………………………. I must keep trying hard……………………………. I must keep praying hard……………………………. I don’t want to let this go……………………………. I will chase it all the way to the end……………………………. With your help……………………………. With your bless……………………………. The others are not certain yet……………………………. This one gives sign of certainty……………………………. In the name of lord……………………………. I hope he help me in my chasing……………………………. If he allows……………………………. He will bless all my efforts……………………………. He is the greatest……………………………. He will make miracles……………………………. He will give me this……………………………. He will make me pass the selection……………………………. He will make me happy …………………………….

No comments: