Thursday, January 23, 2020

If my fam is bad for me……………………………………………….

Let me stay away from them………………………………………………. I will love them from afar………………………………………………. I will pray for them from afar………………………………………………. I will care fro them from afar………………………………………………. Remembering that sentence………………………………………………. From ma………………………………………………. She tried to trap me………………………………………………. Make me stay………………………………………………. Her pray is a cage for me………………………………………………. That is why now I pray so hard………………………………………………. Really hard………………………………………………. Harder and harder………………………………………………. To brake the cage………………………………………………. To make a crack………………………………………………. To make an opening………………………………………………. So I can fly away………………………………………………. Lord………………………………………………. Please allow me to fly………………………………………………. With your power………………………………………………. Please break this cage………………………………………………. This is torturing lord………………………………………………. I want to be free………………………………………………. I want to be happy………………………………………………. With you ………………………………………………….

No comments: