Thursday, January 23, 2020

That day……………………………………..

The number is done…………………………………….. The paper is done…………………………………….. Thx lord…………………………………….. So this is it…………………………………….. Maybe it all happen as I think positively…………………………………….. Hence the paper…………………………………….. Hence the number…………………………………….. Then I go to workshop…………………………………….. Put the plate on…………………………………….. Stupid me…………………………………….. I didn’t bring the tool…………………………………….. Being very crazy…………………………………….. Being in total idiot…………………………………….. Being an utter insane…………………………………….. I should bring them…………………………………….. Now I force myself to be positive…………………………………….. Thinking that they can fix all…………………………………….. They can do all…………………………………….. Then I will pay for it…………………………………….. In the name of lord…………………………………….. It did happen…………………………………….. If he allows…………………………………….. He did make it happen…………………………………….. He is the greatest…………………………………….. He will make miracle…………………………………….. I am in so much happy right now…………………………………….. I will love him till the end …………………………………………..

No comments: