Thursday, January 23, 2020

Mrd………………………………………………..

It turns out like this……………………………………………….. I hope you get my intention……………………………………………….. I hope you notice it……………………………………………….. I hope you record it……………………………………………….. At first……………………………………………….. I get very angry……………………………………………….. But then again……………………………………………….. He makes all of this……………………………………………….. Including this kind of story……………………………………………….. There must be something behind all this……………………………………………….. In the name of lord……………………………………………….. Pray for him……………………………………………….. If he allows……………………………………………….. He will be fine……………………………………………….. He is the greatest……………………………………………….. He will make miracles……………………………………………….. He will make him fine……………………………………………….. He will make his future fine……………………………………………….. The intention is……………………………………………….. I pay his tuition……………………………………………….. He get his degree……………………………………………….. He gets a better job……………………………………………….. He gets a better salary……………………………………………….. He gets a better life……………………………………………….. He can help his parents……………………………………………….. And all others ………………………………………………..

No comments: