Thursday, January 23, 2020

You are good in folding tongue…………………………………………………………………..

You are good in playing heart………………………………………………………………….. Or am I the stupid one………………………………………………………………….. I dream too much………………………………………………………………….. To find the happiness that is only vague………………………………………………………………….. I am too naïf to believe you………………………………………………………………….. I have good thoughts about you………………………………………………………………….. Is all that fake………………………………………………………………….. I think I know the answer………………………………………………………………….. But then again………………………………………………………………….. I think I don’t want to believe what the answer is………………………………………………………………….. Let all be like this………………………………………………………………….. I will enjoy this heartache………………………………………………………………….. I will not regret this broken heart………………………………………………………………….. I will be strong………………………………………………………………….. I will rise up high………………………………………………………………….. I will wake up from all your lies………………………………………………………………….. Your tricks………………………………………………………………….. Your deceits………………………………………………………………….. I will walk with my head help up high………………………………………………………………….. In the name of lord………………………………………………………………….. He will help me in all this………………………………………………………………….. If he allows………………………………………………………………….. He will accompany me in my sorrow………………………………………………………………….. He is the greatest………………………………………………………………….. He will make miracles………………………………………………………………….. He will cure me………………………………………………………………….. I will be cured …………………………………………………………………..

No comments: