Sunday, February 2, 2020

I apply in thai…………………………………………………

I do hope I get accepted in india………………………………………………… This is for back up plan………………………………………………… But I got a supervisor here………………………………………………… I wish he will not get mad if I don’t go to thai………………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………………… If I dot accepted in india………………………………………………… I hope I have a way to make piece with thai supervisor………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………… He will help me to make peace with him………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………………………… He will get me accepted in india………………………………………………… If I don’t………………………………………………… He will help me got accepted in thai………………………………………………… As this one is expensive………………………………………………… I need a lot of money to apply………………………………………………… Fee for online registration………………………………………………… Fee for English documents sending………………………………………………… All is my efforts………………………………………………… All results are up to him………………………………………………… I surrender………………………………………………… May he give me the best ……………………………………………………

No comments: