Sunday, February 2, 2020

The doctor…………………………………….

Telling her about interview……………………………………. As she ask……………………………………. Then the reaction……………………………………. Must be strong……………………………………. Must be patient……………………………………. Being looked down……………………………………. Does she can do this……………………………………. Do they can do this……………………………………. They don’t know mu struggle……………………………………. It has been more than ten years……………………………………. There are so many rejections……………………………………. Let only lord know it……………………………………. Let only lord reward my efforts……………………………………. Let only lord judge me……………………………………. Am I deserved this……………………………………. In the name of lord……………………………………. I hope he thinks I deserve this……………………………………. If he allows……………………………………. He will make me get this……………………………………. He is the greatest……………………………………. He will make miracles……………………………………. He will make me pass the interview……………………………………. He will put me in the next stage……………………………………. Being summoned to the embassy……………………………………. Getting the grants……………………………………. Going there……………………………………. Getting campus……………………………………. Getting place……………………………………. Getting wifi……………………………………. Getting guide……………………………………. Getting students group……………………………………. Getting friends……………………………………. Getting special bond……………………………………. Getting elephant sanctuary ………………………………………….

No comments: