Sunday, February 2, 2020

The stall……………………………………………

I hope he bless this effort…………………………………………… I hope he help me…………………………………………… I hope he make it sold out…………………………………………… I hope he gives me a lot of buyers’ everyday…………………………………………… I hope I don’t get bankrupt…………………………………………… I hope I get profit everyday…………………………………………… I hope it blooms…………………………………………… I hope I will get a nice place…………………………………………… I hope I can buy a place…………………………………………… I hope I will have a branch…………………………………………… Or branches…………………………………………… In town…………………………………………… In province…………………………………………… All over country…………………………………………… In the name of lord…………………………………………… He will make it sold out…………………………………………… If he allows…………………………………………… He will give profit…………………………………………… He is the greatest…………………………………………… He will make miracles…………………………………………… He will love me…………………………………………… I will love him…………………………………………… Till the end …………………………………………………

No comments: