Sunday, February 2, 2020

The magic…………………………………..

I want it that way………………………………….. But I am afraid………………………………….. But then again………………………………….. He did make that kind of thing………………………………….. He make it exist in this world………………………………….. That thing cannot be existed if he doesn’t allow it………………………………….. In the name of lord………………………………….. Lord I am confused………………………………….. If he allows………………………………….. I hope he will give me a clue………………………………….. Or clues………………………………….. He is the greatest………………………………….. He will make miracles………………………………….. Maybe I should do both………………………………….. Keep praying hard………………………………….. Really hard………………………………….. Harder and harder………………………………….. And also take that route………………………………….. The point is………………………………….. I give all of my effort………………………………….. One hundred percent and more………………………………….. And give the result to him………………………………….. And surrender the outcome to him ………………………………………..

No comments: