Sunday, March 17, 2019

dreaming………………………………………………

this thing makes my mind wanders everywhere……………………………………………… think unnecessary things……………………………………………… imagining something over the top……………………………………………… hoping something irrational……………………………………………… lord help me please……………………………………………… protect me from misleading dream……………………………………………… bring me back to the right path……………………………………………… this has only two possibilities……………………………………………… the first is that I will not be it……………………………………………… then I should send the news to two parties……………………………………………… then I should be patient……………………………………………… I cant have the heartache……………………………………………… the stressed state……………………………………………… the depressed mind……………………………………………… I hope lord me in difficult times……………………………………………… the second is that I am success……………………………………………… still I have to send the news to two parties……………………………………………… and I have to be humble……………………………………………… I cant be over the limit……………………………………………… I hope he help me to run this obligation in the right way ………………………………………………

No comments: