Sunday, March 17, 2019

rejected by en……………………………………………………………………

it hurst a lot…………………………………………………………………… am I very bad…………………………………………………………………… is he disgusted by my presence…………………………………………………………………… dear lord…………………………………………………………………… help me please…………………………………………………………………… I hope you will replace him…………………………………………………………………… with someone so much better…………………………………………………………………… much more better…………………………………………………………………… the one that will make me fly…………………………………………………………………… to cloud nine…………………………………………………………………… no…………………………………………………………………… cloud thirteen…………………………………………………………………… the one that will make me happy…………………………………………………………………… so happy that I smile a lot till it hurts…………………………………………………………………… the one that will accompany me…………………………………………………………………… till the end of time…………………………………………………………………… in your blessing …………………………………………………………………………

No comments: