Sunday, March 17, 2019

mrk vs mrsm……………………………………………………………………

the female is my friend…………………………………………………………………… the male is my friend…………………………………………………………………… both of them are my dear friend…………………………………………………………………… but I think both of them in not good term…………………………………………………………………… lord help me please…………………………………………………………………… lord help them please…………………………………………………………………… I don’t want them to break apart…………………………………………………………………… I want them to be in peace…………………………………………………………………… for the sake of them…………………………………………………………………… for the sake of me…………………………………………………………………… for the sake of all…………………………………………………………………… they both are important for all…………………………………………………………………… all adore them…………………………………………………………………… they should come to their right mind…………………………………………………………………… now I am afraid to tell them what to do…………………………………………………………………… I just hope they will find it by themselves…………………………………………………………………… or else…………………………………………………………………… if you ask me to handle them…………………………………………………………………… I hope you give me clue what to do…………………………………………………………………… as clear as possible…………………………………………………………………… I am afraid if I interfere in their business…………………………………………………………………… I become their enemy …………………………………………………………………… so…………………………………………………………………… it is all in your hand ……………………………………………………………………

No comments: