Sunday, March 17, 2019

lately I have negative thoughts………………………………………………………

I feel I will be defeated by two other candidates……………………………………………………… my mouth unconsciously keeps saying those things……………………………………………………… directly indirectly……………………………………………………… explicitly implicitly……………………………………………………… and maybe because of that, negative energies come near……………………………………………………… there are signs saying I will lose……………………………………………………… and I am sad……………………………………………………… I should change……………………………………………………… I should think positively……………………………………………………… I should have positive faith……………………………………………………… I should spread positive aura……………………………………………………… I hope lord will shower me with positivity……………………………………………………… and I wish I will get the positive result …………………………………………………………………..

No comments: