Sunday, March 17, 2019

rejected by haitch……………………………………………………………………

it hurts a lot…………………………………………………………………… I am confused lord…………………………………………………………………… I got rejected many times…………………………………………………………………… what did I do wrong…………………………………………………………………… what should I do…………………………………………………………………… give me clue lord…………………………………………………………………… I should find a teacher…………………………………………………………………… show me where is my teacher…………………………………………………………………… where is he lord…………………………………………………………………… I am confused lord…………………………………………………………………… I am afraid of being rejected again…………………………………………………………………… I am afraid of being hurt again…………………………………………………………………… am I not allowed to take my study now…………………………………………………………………… am I not allowed yet…………………………………………………………………… will you give me this other job…………………………………………………………………… in the name of lord…………………………………………………………………… I will take whatever you give me…………………………………………………………………… if in the even both of them slip through my hand…………………………………………………………………… please hold me tight…………………………………………………………………… I am afraid of being come undone ……………………………………………………………………

No comments: