Wednesday, October 24, 2018

cant cry……

…………………………………..……………………………………….. but want to cry………………………………………..……………………………………….. I don’t want to………………………………………..……………………………………….. but I feel like it………………………………………..……………………………………….. it is hard to hold it………………………………………..……………………………………….. the pain inside………………………………………..……………………………………….. everything goes unsettled………………………………………..……………………………………….. oh my god………………………………………..……………………………………….. it is in public………………………………………..……………………………………….. but the tears wont hold in………………………………………..……………………………………….. gosh………………………………………..……………………………………….. dear lord………………………………………..……………………………………….. you are the best………………………………………..……………………………………….. I love you………………………………………..……………………………………….. make my heart calm please………………………………………..……………………………………….. you are all I have………………………………………..……………………………………….. I am speechless ………………………………………..………………………………………..

No comments: