Wednesday, October 24, 2018

mrb said that I should pray a lot……

…………………………………..……………………………………….. now my mouth doesn’t stop mentioning his name………………………………………..……………………………………….. I hope he doesn’t get angry………………………………………..……………………………………….. I call him not just in this kind of situation………………………………………..……………………………………….. I always remember him………………………………………..……………………………………….. I think he knows it………………………………………..……………………………………….. I try so hard not to cross………………………………………..……………………………………….. to that point………………………………………..……………………………………….. it is very difficult………………………………………..……………………………………….. many times I failed………………………………………..……………………………………….. this is scary………………………………………..……………………………………….. sometimes………………………………………..……………………………………….. a lot of times………………………………………..……………………………………….. when something like this happen………………………………………..……………………………………….. I always blame myself………………………………………..……………………………………….. thinking all the bad I had done ………………………………………..………………………………………..

No comments: