Wednesday, October 24, 2018

my note is gone…

……………………………………..……………………………………….. makes me stressed………………………………………..……………………………………….. maybe it is a sign………………………………………..……………………………………….. that something bad will happen………………………………………..……………………………………….. and it did………………………………………..……………………………………….. I got not approved directly………………………………………..……………………………………….. then I become crazy………………………………………..……………………………………….. I don’t know what to do………………………………………..……………………………………….. I don’t know how to handle it………………………………………..……………………………………….. emotionally I am sick………………………………………..……………………………………….. I am depressed………………………………………..……………………………………….. but they said………………………………………..……………………………………….. he doesn’t give problems beyond one’s capability………………………………………..……………………………………….. so here I am ………………………………………..………………………………………..

No comments: