Wednesday, October 24, 2018

now it is torturing…………

……………………………..……………………………………….. I was enjoying it………………………………………..……………………………………….. become poor………………………………………..……………………………………….. get whatever it is………………………………………..……………………………………….. the cheap one………………………………………..……………………………………….. as long as it gets me there………………………………………..……………………………………….. now I feel old………………………………………..……………………………………….. this makes me uncomfortable………………………………………..……………………………………….. the train………………………………………..……………………………………….. the seat………………………………………..……………………………………….. the bathroom………………………………………..……………………………………….. the power source………………………………………..……………………………………….. all makes me ill………………………………………..……………………………………….. but thx lord………………………………………..……………………………………….. I am saved arriving there………………………………………..……………………………………….. and I can process all my business………………………………………..……………………………………….. thx lord………………………………………..……………………………………….. he saves me all the way ………………………………………..………………………………………..

No comments: