Wednesday, October 24, 2018

stressed…

……………………………………..……………………………………….. become thin………………………………………..……………………………………….. maybe it is time………………………………………..……………………………………….. I am focus praying………………………………………..……………………………………….. I become very stressed………………………………………..……………………………………….. I should not be able to eat………………………………………..……………………………………….. till the judgment day………………………………………..……………………………………….. so let me be thin………………………………………..……………………………………….. skin and bone………………………………………..……………………………………….. lord………………………………………..……………………………………….. I cant concentrate………………………………………..……………………………………….. I think only that………………………………………..……………………………………….. I am afraid………………………………………..……………………………………….. I am sad………………………………………..……………………………………….. lord………………………………………..……………………………………….. don’t make me stop………………………………………..……………………………………….. thinking of you………………………………………..……………………………………….. don’t make me stop………………………………………..……………………………………….. loving you………………………………………..……………………………………….. don’t make me stop………………………………………..……………………………………….. asking for your help ………………………………………..………………………………………..

No comments: