Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I love you……

…………………………………..……………………………………….. I don’t know what else to say………………………………………..……………………………………….. is all here………………………………………..……………………………………….. you can read me………………………………………..……………………………………….. I am an open book………………………………………..……………………………………….. want to meet mrss………………………………………..……………………………………….. want to share my feeling………………………………………..……………………………………….. all are evil to me………………………………………..……………………………………….. seem like it………………………………………..……………………………………….. only her love me………………………………………..……………………………………….. I cant stop it………………………………………..……………………………………….. my eyes always wander wildly………………………………………..……………………………………….. sorry lord………………………………………..……………………………………….. forgive me lord………………………………………..……………………………………….. it is my nature………………………………………..……………………………………….. on your behalf………………………………………..……………………………………….. I am admiring what you had created ………………………………………..………………………………………..

No comments: