Wednesday, October 24, 2018

got the bad news…

……………………………………..……………………………………….. the first time I get it………………………………………..……………………………………….. I am very stressful………………………………………..……………………………………….. now I learn to let it go………………………………………..……………………………………….. whatever happen………………………………………..……………………………………….. it happens for a reason………………………………………..……………………………………….. god knows best………………………………………..……………………………………….. if this is not my destiny………………………………………..……………………………………….. I hope he will give me another one………………………………………..……………………………………….. better than this………………………………………..……………………………………….. the one that will not make me restless………………………………………..……………………………………….. make me cry………………………………………..……………………………………….. make my heart unsettled………………………………………..……………………………………….. like this………………………………………..……………………………………….. the feeling is annoying………………………………………..……………………………………….. make me want to cry a lot ………………………………………..………………………………………..

No comments: