Saturday, October 12, 2019

Confused and afraid and worried that something bad will happen again just like before……………………………………………..

Being in a hurry…………………………………………….. I don’t want to be show off…………………………………………….. I just want to process it fast…………………………………………….. So I will not be late to go there…………………………………………….. As the announcement is also late…………………………………………….. Thx got tomorrow is Friday…………………………………………….. It makes my heart calmer…………………………………………….. And also I cant reschedule it …………………………………………….. So I just do it…………………………………………….. In the name of lord…………………………………………….. I hope lord help me in this process…………………………………………….. If he allows…………………………………………….. He will make everything run smoothly…………………………………………….. He is the greatest…………………………………………….. He will make miracles…………………………………………….. My visa is approved…………………………………………….. I go there…………………………………………….. I got spv…………………………………………….. I got loa…………………………………………….. I got grants …………………………………………………………..

No comments: