Saturday, October 12, 2019

It is like before…………………………………………………………………

I get first………………………………………………………………… It was negative………………………………………………………………… I hope this time it is not negative………………………………………………………………… I hope it is positive now………………………………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………………………… He will send me there………………………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………………………… God loves me………………………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………………………… I love you lord………………………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………………………… I will sacrifice all my lives and death………………………………………………………………… For you………………………………………………………………… I will stay away from your prohibitions………………………………………………………………… I will do all your commands………………………………………………………………… I will run to you………………………………………………………………… I will run fast …………………………………………………………………

No comments: