Saturday, October 12, 2019

The first time is for searching the file…………………………………………………………………

The second time is for printing the file………………………………………………………………… The third time is for printing again………………………………………………………………… Then………………………………………………………………… I got stressed………………………………………………………………… But I find it delicious………………………………………………………………… I do all slowly………………………………………………………………… Thx lord………………………………………………………………… All is done………………………………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………………………………… I hope my visa is approved………………………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………………………… There will be announcement soon………………………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………………………………………… He will make my visa being approved………………………………………………………………… He will send me there………………………………………………………………… He will give me spv………………………………………………………………… He will give me loa………………………………………………………………… He will give me grants …………………………………………………………………

No comments: